Gamers Hax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Hax

Share your HAX and other stuffs.

HomeHow To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JanJan
Owner
Owner
JanJan

How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack Empty
PostSubject: How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack   How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:53 pm

madaming nag tatanong bakit bumabalik ang EXP at SP nila

~ EXP Information

* kung gagamit kayo ng any kind of hack na may EXP BOOSTER make sure na ang makukuha ninyong EXP every game ay 15,000 or less

* kung naka kuha ka ng EXP more than 15,000 ay hindi siya mag cocounted sa exp mo kaya pag RE LOG IN ka ulit bumabalik lang exp mo

~ SP information
* kung gagamit kayo ng any kind of hack na my SP BOOSTER make sure na meron kayo real double up need to top up D COIN at bili kayo sa shop.

* kailangan every game ay makakakuha lang kayo ng 4,999 or less para ma save ang SP nyo at much better kung 4,000 pababa ang makukuha mo SP

* kung naka kuha ka ng SP more than 4,999 ay hindi siya mag cocounted sa SP mo kaya pag RE LOG IN ka ulit bumabalik lang SP mo.

Credits:
DârkCrÿ
GamersHax
Back to top Go down
john.c.benigay

PostSubject: Re: How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack   How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

uu nga ... thx sa paaLala ... release new hack please !!
Back to top Go down
JanJan
Owner
Owner
JanJan

PostSubject: Re: How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack   How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GH Mallozki
Administrator
Administrator
GH Mallozki

PostSubject: Re: How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack   How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:00 pm

nc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack   How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Save your EXP and SP Using a Booster Hack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Hax :: Special Force Cheats Downloads-
Jump to: