Gamers Hax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Hax

Share your HAX and other stuffs.

HomeHow to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NattleFrozt
Owner
Owner
NattleFrozt

How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial   How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm

how to use PHCheat ?
here the simple tutorial for newbie

1. register here and make an account
PHCheats <--- gawa kayo acc dyan

2. after nyo maka gawa acc log in your acc to PHCheats and look this picture
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot12zps5b0d4353

CLICK "BUY PREMIUM"

3. Look in this side CLICK "BUY PREMIUM"
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot13zpsb4b08988

4. after clicking the "Buy Premium" this message will come up
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot14zpsd8e11139

5. then after purchase it go to your hack open it and log in your user and pass.. user and pass is your acc in PHCheats
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot16zpsfa96989c

6. If you want to "REFILL" your "PREMIUM HACK" repeat step 1 to step 4..
if this massage come up after CLICK "Buy Premium" it means that you already have Premium and not already Expired
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot15zps5e54732e

NOTE: kung pag open mo ng cheat meron ganitong message na lumabas "phc psf v3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" IT MEANS ALA KA NA PREMIUM HACK EXPIRED NA KAYA MAG REFILL KA ULIT

To Avoid error: clean your prefetch and temp folder then restart pc

FOR ERRORS:

Wrong Login Info

English
Keep getting this error, even if you knew you are providing the correct details.
Go to User Control Panel, and change you password. Do not forget to save the changes you made.

Tagalog
Lagi na lang Wrong Login Info, kahit na alam mong tama naman yung detalye na tina-type mo.
Punta ka sa User Control Panel, at palitan ang password mo. Wag kalimutan i-save ang changes na ginawa mo.

Protocol Error

English
Bad internet connection.
Keep trying.

Server is blocking your access due to suspicious request, eating a lot of bandwith. Your PC may be infected by a public hack you have downloaded from other hack sites.
Use anti-malware and anti-virus to clean your PC.

Server may be too busy to grant your request. Too many people are connected to the Server.
Try again later.

Tagalog
Mabagal na internet connection.
Try lang nang try.

Bina-block ng Server ang PC mo dahil sa kaduda-dudang request, masyadong magastos sa bandwith kumpara sa normal na request. Malamang infected ang PC mo ng mga public hacks na na-download mo mula sa ibang hack sites.
Gumamit ng anti-malware at anti-virus para linisin ang iyong PC.

Masyadong busy ang Server para pagbigyan ang iyong request na maka-access. Masyadong madaming tao ang kasalukuyang naka-connect sa Server.
Try mo ulit mamaya.

Error 0, 1 & 2

English
Errors 0, 1 and 2 means that something is blocking your game from starting or the premium from starting. Such as antivirus, or other blockers of that type.
Disable or turn off your antivirus, firewall, UAC setting, Windows Defender, Windows Security Essential, DeepFreeze etc.
You can also press "windows flag key + R", then type in msconfig, then press Enter key. At the General Tab, uncheck "Load startup items". Go to "Services" Tab, tick or check "Hide all microsoft services" then click "Disable all" button. Click "Apply", then "Ok". Restart your PC.

Tagalog
Errors 0, 1 and 2 ibig sabihin meron pumipigil sa game mo or sa hack namin para gumana. Gaya ng antivirus, o kaya iba pang program na pwedeng pumigil sa hack.
I-disable or i-off ang iyong antivirus, firewall, UAC setting, Windows Defender, Windows Security Essential, DeepFreeze atbp.
Maaari mo ding i-press ang "windows flag key + R", tapos i-type mo ang msconfig, tapos pindutin ang Enter key. Sa General Tab, i-uncheck ang "Load startup items". Punta ka sa "Services" Tab, i-tick or i-check and "Hide all microsoft services" tapos i-click ang "Disable all" button. Click "Apply", tapos "Ok". Restart mo PC.

FOR WINDOWS 7 "Error 3" Solution

1. click the time and date in your system tray
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot1yv

2. click "change date and time setting"
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot2gl

3. Select "internet Time" tab and Click on "Change settings"
How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial Screenshot3xym

4. Finally, Click "update now" and press ok.Thats it! Enjoy hacking!
Back to top Go down
killersmile67

PostSubject: Re: How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial   How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm

paano mag refil
Back to top Go down
NattleFrozt
Owner
Owner
NattleFrozt

PostSubject: Re: How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial   How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

killersmile67 wrote:
paano mag refil

click mo lng ung buy premium sa step 3
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GH Mallozki
Administrator
Administrator
GH Mallozki

PostSubject: Re: How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial   How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm

.... tested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial   How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Use PHCheats Simple Tutorial
Page 1 of 1